Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 6

P90 X arrived! Time to get "extreme" (Scared). So I read the P90X book and the nutrition guide. I have quickly realized that I am going to need to do an overhaul of my pantry but surprised to find what I actually can eat and that the dividing it up into 3 phases will actually make it kind of fun and the food less boring. The first 3 weeks I get to "burn fat" which is going to be the worst part but then I work into high energy foods and finally endurance eating! Yay for high carbs.

Today I am going to go to Walmart and get the few items I need to use with p90x i.e. resistance bands and a pull up bar. Then tonight I will take my fitness test photo's and record my beginning measurements. For my before photo's I will be wearing a string bikini... Ha just wanted to see if you were still reading after this boring post! Anyway stay tuned this should be interesting to watch me "change" or not!

=Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment